- Machine for EB coatings.
- Desgined for the flexible packaging printed in digital with similar ergonomics as the HP Indigo 2000.
- Quick job changes, ideal for short runs.
- Modular design. The modules can be used for other coating/laminating machine models.
- Speed and width according to the specifications of the digital market.
- Ready for Industry 4.0.
- High shaftless unwinder and rewinder for quick roll changing.
- Optimized corona treater suitable for digital electro inks.
- Synaptik 4in1 Coating unit, 100% optimized for EB coatings with minimal set-up time.
- Electron Beam unit specifically designed for speeds and widths used in digitally printed flexible packaging films.
- Control desk with 15" touchscreen with Synaptik Software.
- Automatic self-cleaning, coating wash-out and refilling in less than 10 minutes.
4in1 Coating unit:
- Automatic rollers positioning: 4 gearless servo motors for anilox and PC rollers positioning.
- Sleeve system for the anilox and PC: for fast set-up and quick changeover.
- Closed chamber doctor blade: minimal amount of lacquer in the coating station for fast and self-cleaning.
- Optical sensor: to read the length marks of the printed film and apply lacquer at register in case of pattern applications.
|Speed||up to 200 m/min (650 ft/min)|
|Substrates||PET, BOPP, CPP, ALU, PA, PE, Paper|
|Web width||300 - 820 mm (11.8 - 32.2 in)|
|Max. reel diameter||800 mm (31.5 in)|
|Max. tension||250 N (56.2 lbf)|
|Min. tension||15 N (3.4 lbf)|
|Max. reel weight||800 Kg (1764 lbs)|
|Reel core||3" & 6"|
|Tension control||Dancer roller|